Saturday, June 27, 2015

SUMMER


So much for my New Years resolution I have been terrible at actually posting stuff on the blog since I have mostly just been doing Instagram. So summer is finally here and it's honestly my favorite season because it means the pool, beach, relaxing and most of all no school! My favorite summer outfit so far is this black and white one! A nice classy black and white outfit is 100 times better than and colored outfit! Black and white is so fun because you can do so much with it and if you really wanted a pop of color you can add it to your shoes a belt, jewelry, and everything else! Black and white is just classy and elegant simple as that. Also you don't see much black and white in the summertime with all the fun colors but it's the perfect time to break out that little black dress and add a floppy hat! If you haven't noticed I'm obsessed with my black floppy hat and it is by far my favorite thing I have ever purchased! They can go with pretty much everything!! And bonus it keeps your face out of the sun! A other thing I love about summer is all the cool crazy sunglasses that come out! There is so many funky designs I WANT THEM ALL!! So go get a new pair of shades because they are awesome! Summer is a time to change your outfit 5 times a day for all the fun things you get to do so make each outfit better than the other one! 
                  Shorts- Forever 21
                  Shirt- Worthington 
                   Shoes- Old Navy  
                       Hat- Target 
           Sunglasses- Urban Outfitters  
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment