Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Ootd

Today's outfit of the day I decided to go all black because it's finals week and it's been all rainy so I fit in with weather and final week vibe. My shirt is from Tillys and I just got it the day before from my aunt and I'm in love with the pattern on the front! It is also perfect to wear leggings with because it is long in the back. So obviously I'm wearing leggings and they are from Pink. My scarf is just a regular scarf made into a infinity scarf simply by tying the ends together and my head band is from American eagle. The combat boots are from Shiek shoes and if you are even wondering my socks are from old navy not like it matters but they were so comfy! I have my hair in a knot bun kept up by my cream and gold button knot hair ties. I hope everyone is super excited for Christmas because I know I am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment